You will need:
1) 5 Tilapia fillets–skin on is best as it holds it together, since Tilapia is such a delicate fish
2) 5 tblsp of red chilly paste–make your own by soaking some red dried Mexican chillies overnight and then process them in the food processor with a little water. Make sure its smooth.
3) 1 tsp of ground cumin
4) 1 tsp of ground coriander
5) salt to taste
6) 3 gloves of garlic finely minced
7) 1 medium tomato diced
8) tblsp of finely chopped cilantro
9) 1/4 cup of oil for frying (either Canola or Olive Oil)
Mix ingredients 2-6 and keep aside. Wash the fish well with cold water and place in the red chillies, garlic and spice mixture. cover the fish well, and fry them. About 2 min for each Tilapia. In the remainder of the mixture, add the tomatoes and cilantro and place in the oil and fry until it thickens and then pour on the fish. Serve with bread.