My husband made me this tea and it is absolutely delicious. It’s quick and easy to make.
1) Add the amount of sugar, or honey to your taste. Right in the cup that you will be drinking from [I used a mug]. Boil some water in a kettle. Bring to a rolling boil.
2) Crack open a pod of cardamon and add to the sugar.
3) Add 1 and 1/2 tblsp of loose tea leaves [I used Kaboos from Yemen. PG tips will work just as great as well–finely ground tea works best] straight into the mug as well.
4) Add evaporated milk and hot water to the sugar/honey, cardamon and tea leaves in the mug. Add the desired amount of evaporated milk. Some like more milk than others–I prefer it well balanced. Remember I am Muslim, everything needs to be balanced for me. So the amount will depend on your personal taste.
5) Add more hot water to fill the mug.
6) Some tea leaves will rise to the surface. Stir well.
7) Enjoy !!!