I learnt this salad from a Moroccan sister :) May Allah reward her. Very easy and delish ! I can make a light meal out of it as well.
1) 3 tblspoons of boiled rice
2) 2 tblsp of corn boiled
3) 1 tblsp of mayonnaise or yogurt
4)2 cups of lettuce [any kind] coarsely chopped
5) 2 cups of arugula coarsely chopped
6) 1/4 of red onions cut into thin rings
7) 1 tomato cut into thin rounds
8) 1 hard boiled egg –just the white part
10) 1 tblsp of Olive Oil Balsamic Vinaigrette
11) 1 tbslp of Greek Feta salad dressing
12) 3 red radishes sliced thin
13) salt to taste
14) dash of pepper
15) 1/2 cucumber sliced into thin rounds
Combine the rice, corn, salt and pepper. Add mayonnaise to it and mix well. Leave aside.
Combine the vegetables with the Olive Oil and Balsamic Vinaigrette and toss well. Arrange on a plate and leave center empty. Pile the rice, corn and mayonnaise mixture in the middle. Add the Greek Feta dressing to the salad,. Using a grater, grate the egg white on the salad. Serve cold.