This is by far my favorite breakfast, because of the bursting flavor of the tomatoes that permeates this dish. For a healthier version you can use the whites of one egg. The ingredients are for 1 person , but you can adjust the amount accordingly.
1) 1 egg [preferably organic]
2) 1 medium soft and fresh tomato diced
3) green chilly pepper finely chopped [optional but tastes great with it]
4) 1 tbslp of finely chopped cilantro
5) 1 tbslp of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
6) salt to taste
In a frying pan under medium heat add the oil , then the tomatoes and salt well. Then add the green chilly pepper and the cilantro and let them cook until the tomatoes start softening and forming a sauce. Do not wait for the sauce to dry out or thicken, but add the egg onto it right away and let cook until eggs are done. Do not overcook the egg either, just until they turn white and are well incorporated into the mixture and cooked through. Turn off and serve in frying pan with bread.