This is my friend Roqaya’s recipe.
For this recipe you will need:
1) 1/2 pound of boneless lamb cut into 2-bite- cubes
2) 1 cup of baby carrots baby carrots as
3) 1 cup of patatoes quartered
4) 1 Jalapeno cut lengthwise into 2 pieces
5) 1 chicken bouillion (i used maggi chicken cubes)
6) 1 medium tomato finely chopped
5) 1 medium onions finely chopped
6) 1 bell pepper cut into bite size pieces
6) 1 tsp of garlic minced
7) 1/2 tsp of tumeric powder
1/4 tsp cumin
9) 1/4 tsp coriander
10) 2 tblso of extra virgin olive oil
In a pot place the oil and one it has heated up a little add the onions and let brown. Then add the meat and once it juices start coming out and evaporate keep on adding water until it is almost cooked through.
Add the chicken cube, spices, and tomato and garlic and let cook. Leave under medium heat covered for about 4 minutes.
Add the patatoes to the mix as well as the carrots and when they both are cooked, but still have a little crunch to them, add the bell pepper and jalapeno slices. If the mixture is not saucy enough for you, add a little more water to the mix. Add salt to taste, but be careful because the chicken cube usually is salty. Let cook for about 2 minutes or so and serve hot with bread or on a bed of white rice.