This is a beautiful creamy salad my Sudanese friend Zaynab always has on her menu.
You will need:
1) 4 medium sized patatoes peeled, cubed and fried (do not brown them, want them cooked through but have a nice yellowy color)
2) 1 green bell pepper cut into small pieces
3) 2 medium carrots also cut into small pieces
4) 1 clove garlic minced
5) salt to taste
6) fresh ground pepper (just a sprinkle)
5) 2 tbsl of while vinegar
6) 1cup yoghurt
7) 1 cup of mayonnaise
8) 1 tblsp of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Mix everything together and serve cold. If it is too thick for you, then add a tblsp or so of water. It’s great for picnics and barbecues.